The VICTORIA CLUBS will be hosting Day of Bridge benefiting Alzheimer Society of BC, which equates to the Longest Day in the USA.
The Bridge Games and Auction will be held online. All sanction fees, donations, and auction items go directly to Alzheimer Society British Columbia.
This year, the American Contract Bridge League (ACBL) has dedicated 2 days to DAY OF BRIDGE on BridgeBase Online (BBO): June 20th and 21st. Your entry fees will be $2.00 US more than usual to offset ACBL charges for Charity Game Days. The good news is you get more black points!
There are the 5 ways you can contribute to Alzheimer Society BC:
- Saturday, June 20 – 18-board games at 8:15AM, 12:15PM and 6:15PM;
- Sunday, June 21 will be a Bridge Marathon – 12 board games every 2 hours from 7AM to 9PM (7 short games) – Awards and prizes to be won. (Father’s Day)
- The Day of Bridge Auction 2020 takes place on this website: https://www.32auctions.com/dob2020.
- You can donate directly to http://joinbc.alzheimer.ca/goto/2020dob.
- You can donate a service or item to the auction.