Thirty-nine players submitted results for December.
Congratulations to Don Copeland who won with 460 points out of a possible 500. He receives a free game at VICTORIA CLUBS on BBO.
To see all results, scroll to the bottom of this page (after Comments).
If you would like to know how the experts bid on these deals, open the January 2021 Bridge Bulletin around page 40. The e-version should be available before the end of December (logon to MyACBL on ACBL’s website). The print edition usually arrives in your mailbox during the first week of the month.
The January 2021 edition of It’s Your Call, Victoria is now posted on the website. All Unit 431 members may participate. Click here to play the current game.
If you want to reply or add your own comments, please send them to the webmaster. They will be added at the end of each problem in blue.
- sheldon spier: 6C – what I think I can make
- David Todd: 6C – Must have a play
- Nazmudin Rayani: 5D – P X must have openg PTs
- John Billett: 5H – looking for diamond control….
- sheldon spier: 4C – I want to hear 4D from pd. Then key card
- James Macdonnell: 4C – This one is headed for some kind of slam.
- Gina Curran: 4N – 1430 for H’s – as we had an agreed upon suit
- John Billett: 4C – suspect 6NT makes but will check on number of Aces first with Gerber…
- sheldon spier: 4D – long running clubs, good hand, short in hearts…my have a club slam
- David Todd: Pass – Partner never has what we want, whatever that is
- John Billett: 2C – does RHO have 4 hearts?, if I double partner will bid diamonds most likely…. 2clubs keeps options open
- sheldon spier: Pass – poor vulnerability for a sack and I do not want to tell them how to play the hand.
- Lynne Urner: 2C – DONT
- David Todd: Pass – We are not in a frying pan, so why jump in a fire?
- John Billett: Pass – terrible 12 HCPs with no first round control…..will bid next opportunity
- sheldon spier: 1C – No aces, only 1 quick trick, but even vul I’ll open. I have a rebid.
- David Todd: 1C – The tens sway me, and the field will open