Forty-one players submitted results for October.
Glen Thornborough won with a respectable 450 points out of a possible 500. He receives a free game at VICTORIA CLUBS on BBO.
To see all results, scroll to the bottom of this page (after Comments).
If you would like to know how the experts bid on these deals, open the November 2020 Bridge Bulletin around page 40. The e-version should be available before the end of Octber (logon to MyACBL on ACBL’s website). The print edition usually arrives in your mailbox during the first week of the month.
The November 2020 edition of It’s Your Call, Victoria is now posted on the website. All Unit 431 members may participate. Click here to play the current game.
If you want to reply or add your own comments, please send them to the webmaster. They will be added at the end of each problem in blue.
- Bob MacDonald: 4C – With 2 maybe 3 cards in the major suits NT is not the contract.
- David Todd: 3N – Partner knows I have four card support for one of his minors.
- Bob MacDonald: 3H – Spades might be better but I think I would show the 3 card support in case partner is 5-5. I don’t know that there is a game here. Partner will decide.
- Bob MacDonald: Pass – No defence against spades and no guarantee of a fit with partner.
- sandra taylor: 3S – a daring bid w’d be 3NT
- Bob MacDonald: 3H – Minimum hand, unsuitable for NT assuming diamond bid was checkback showing 5 hearts
|Bill Van Sickle||300|